Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
Choco-Banana Brioche French Toast Rolls
- With a knife, slice the crust off the slices of brioche.
- With a rolling pin, flatten the slices of brioche.
- Spread 1 tsp of nutella on each slice.
- Cut the bananas in 4 lengthwise.
- Add a piece of banana at the edge of a slice of brioche, Nutella-side, and roll tight. Repeat for each slice.
- Wrap in a plastic film or beeswax wrap and refrigerate.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk.
- Melt the butter in a large pain over medium-high heat.
- Remove plastic film from rolls and dip into the milk mix to coat evenly.
- Cook in the pan until golden, making sure to turn often so that the rolls are golden all around.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.