translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
French Toast Brioche Stuffed with Raspberry Cheesecake
- 8 slices of sliced braided brioche Gabriel
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 tbsp of butter
- ½ cup of light cream cheese
- ½ cup of raspberries
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- In a bowl or food processor, mix the cream cheese with the raspberries and maple syrup until homogenous. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk. Refrigerate.
- With a knife, slice the crust off the slices of brioche.
- With a rolling pin, flatten the slices of brioche.
- Spread some cream cheese mixture on a slice of brioche and top with another slice of brioche. Press firmly with your hands. Repeat with the other slices of brioche.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Delicately dip each sandwich in the egg mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.