translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
- 1 bag of potato gnocchi
- 500 mL (2 cups) fresh basil
- 60 mL (¼ cup) toasted pine nuts
- 60 mL (¼ cup) fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 125 mL (½ cup) olive oil
- juice of ¼ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend Parmesan cheese, toasted pine nuts and garlic in a food processor.
- Add basil, olive oil and lemon juice to mixture.
- Drizzle in olive oil until mixture is creamy and season.
- Cook gnocchi according to packaging's directions and drain.
- Mix gnocchi with basil pesto.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.