translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
Ravioles With Cream of Asparagus Recipe
- 1 small bunch green asparagus
- 150ml cream
- 25g chopped shallots
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Cook the asparagus for 2-3 minutes in boiling salted water, then rinse quickly with cold water.
- Cut the asparagus tips and set aside for later. Cut the stalks into small pieces.
- In a skillet, sauté the shallots in olive oil. Add the asparagus pieces, pour the cream and cook for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- In blender, purée the asparagus and cream mixture until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Cut the asparagus tips in 2.
- In a pan of simmering water, poach the ravioles for 1 minute.
- Place the ravioles and asparagus cream in appetizer spoons.
Add the asparagus tips and season with salt. Enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.