translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
Turbot fish with cari sauce
This recipe was developed by Laurie-Jane Couture from the blog Passion Bouffe, in partnership with La pincée.
2 servings - Preparation: 15 minutes - Cooking time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup (180 ml) of light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) of reduced-salt tomato paste
- 1 tsp (5 ml) of La pincée No11 Bombay spice blend
- Fresh lime’s juice and zest
- Fresh coriander
- A pinch of La pincée No11 Bombay spice blend
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place the rack in the middle. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the rice with 1 tbsp of La pincée No11 Bombay spice blend and place it on the plate.
- Add the asparagus, beets and turbot fillets to the baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the curry sauce. In a small saucepan, combine the coconut milk, tomato paste and spices, then bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Once the fish is cooked, pour the sauce on it, sprinkle with lime zest and a splash of lime juice, fresh cilantro, and a pinch of Bombay spice blend. Enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.