Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
Spicy Cod with Maple Carrots on Cauliflower Mash
This recipe was developed by Laurie-Jane Couture from the blog Passion Bouffe, in partnership with La pincée.
2 portions – Preparation: 15 minutes – Cooking: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place the rack in the middle. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- First, prepare the mashed cauliflower. Cut the cauliflower into florets and steam them until tender.
- In a food processor, mix the cauliflower with the cream and the goat cheese.
- Place the mashed cauliflower on the baking sheet. Add the cod fillets and coat them with olive oil, the spices and chopped almonds.
- Place the carrots on the baking sheet too and drizzle them with maple syrup.
- Cook for 12 minutes and serve immediately while hot. Enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.