• 1 Cool&Simple Pure Butter Shortcrust Pastry
• 1 star-shaped punch (or other desired shape)
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 125mL (½ cup) strawberry or raspberry jam
• Powdered sugar (for sprinkling)
1. Defrost the shortcrust pastry according to the instructions on the package.
2. Preheat oven to 400F.
3. Unroll the shortcrust pastry, leaving it on its parchment paper.
4. Using the cookie cutter, cut shapes in the shortcrust pastry.
5. Make a ball with the remaining dough, roll it out with a roller and cut other shapes.
6. On half of the shapes, using a small knife, cut out a small circle or any other shape of your choice in the center.
7. Place the cookies on a baking sheet.
8. Lightly beat the egg and brush the cookies with it.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
10. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
11. Spoon jam into the center of each cookie and cover with another cookie.
12. Sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar