Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
Say hello to the croffle — your new favourite treat that combines the delicacy of a butter croissant and the crispiness of a waffle.
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking :15 minutes
Yield : 4 portions
- Remove the croissants from the packaging and thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Preheat waffle iron to desired level of heat. Once waffle iron is ready, insert the uncooked croissants.
- Cook for about 5 minutes (depending on the power of your waffle iron) until the croffles are golden brown.
- After cooking, let cool on a plate.
- Top with butter and maple syrup to taste, add a few maple flakes. Enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.