• 1 cauliflower head
• 1 lime
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cup (250mL) cherry tomatoes
• 2 Lebanese cucumbers
• 2 avocados
• 1 cup (250mL) peeled edamame
• 1 cup (250mL) pineapple, fresh or frozen, thawed, in cubes
• 1 pinch of Spanish saffron
• 1/8 - ¼ tsp (1-2mL) crushed red peppers (caution - spicy!)
• 1 cup (250mL) light mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Remove the acras from their packaging and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.
3. Bake on the center rack of the oven for 8-10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, break the cauliflower into florets and chop finely or place in the food processor bowl and pulse until small grains as large as rice are formed.
5. Using a microplane, zest the lime, then cut it in half and squeeze out the juice.
6. Place the cauliflower rice in a medium bowl and add the lime zest and juice, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Set aside.
7. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
8. Using a spiral cutter, cut the cucumbers into ribbons, or cut into half-rounds if you don't have any.
9. Slice the avocados.
10. Place pineapple, saffron, chilli and mayonnaise in a blender and blend until smooth.
11. Serve the cauliflower rice in deep bowls and garnish with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados and edamame.
12. Arrange the cod acras on top of the bowls, and top with pineapple sauce (or serve the sauce on the side).
13. Enjoy your meal!