• ½ cup (125mL) butter
• 16 fresh sage leaves
• 1 tablespoon (15mL) white wine vinegar
• Pepper, to taste
• Parmesan shavings, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
2. Cook cappellaccis according to package instructions and drain.
3. In the meantime, cut the sage leaves coarsely.
4. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat with the sage.
5. Cook the butter, stirring frequently, until it browns and has a nutty aroma, about 5 minutes.
6. Add the white wine vinegar and stir well, scraping up the bottom of the skillet to deglaze.
7. Add the cappellaccis to the butter sauce, pepper to taste and mix well.
8. Serve the cappellaccis in pasta bowls and garnish with parmesan shavings to taste.
9. Serve with a green salad and enjoy!