• 30 ml (2 tablespoons) black or two-colored sesame seeds
• 10 ml (2 teaspoons) honey
• 1 star-shaped cookie cutter (or other desired shape)
1. Defrost puff pastry according to the instructions on the package.
2. Preheat oven to 410F and place the rack in the center of the oven.
3. Unroll the puff pastry, leaving it on its parchment paper.
4. Using a cookie cutter, cut out the stars.
5. Collect excess dough and cut more stars.
6. Brush the stars with honey, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Bake for about 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Bon appétit!