• 250mL (1 cup) minced onions
• 30mL (2 tbsp) olive oil
• 1.5L (6 cups) vegetable broth
• 1 bunch of fresh mint, rinsed and roughly chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pour the oil in a big pan over medium-high heat and cook the onions until they are softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the sweet peas, salt and pepper to taste, and broth.
3. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
4. Add mint and reduce to a smooth puree with an immersion blender.
5. Refrigerate until cold, for a few hours.
6. Serve into bowls and decorate with chopped fresh mint to taste.