• 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
• 1/4 of dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
• ¼ of pitted kalamata olives, sliced in half
• 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
• 2 green onions, chopped
• 30mL basil pesto
• 165g unripened goat's cheese, crumbled
1. Defrost the puff pastry beforehand according to the instructions on the package.
2. Preheat oven to 410F.
3. Oil a baking sheet well and roll out the puff pastry.
4. Spread the pesto on the dough, then garnish successively with the peppers, artichokes, tomatoes, olives and goat cheese.
5. Sprinkle with green onions.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
7. Serve and enjoy!