Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
Cheesecake and Berry Compote
- 2 packs of 2 cheesecakes
- 750 mL (3 cups) berries (we used blueberries and raspberries here)
- 120 mL (1/2 cup) sugar
- A few crushed pistachios
- Optional: powdered sugar for decoration
Nb. Store the rest of the berry compote in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Thaw cheesecakes beforehand
- Combine 500 mL (2 cups) of berries with sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add remaining berries and cook for 1 minute. Let cool.
- Top cheesecakes with cooled compote.
- Add a few pieces of crushed pistachios on top.
- Sift powdered sugar over the top for an extra touch of deliciousness!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.