- 400 g de Ravioles From the Dauphiné
From the grocery store:
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 can of diced or fresh tomatoes
- Crème fraîche
- Grated Gruyère
- Salt and pepper
1 . Rinse the zucchini and grate them without removing the peel.
2. In a baking dish or small individual casserole dishes, place a layer of ravioli (still frozen) and a layer of zucchini, add salt and pepper, and another layer of ravioli. Top with a layer of diced tomatoes.
3. Pour in the crème fraîche, add salt and pepper, and sprinkle with grated Gruyère.
4. Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 °C / 350 °F.
5. Serve right out of the oven.