From the grocery store:
- 2 raw shelled lobster tails
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp chopped chive
- Salt and pepper
1. Thaw the Cool&Simple products.
2. Place the unopened bag of lobster tails in boiling water for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine the celery, lime puree, chives, mayonnaise and lobster tails, coarsely chopped. Add salt and pepper.
4. Butter the brioche rolls and brown them in a pan over medium heat.
5. Add the lobster mixture to the rolls.
6. Put your sunglasses on and enjoy these delicious lobster rolls