Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.skip_to_content
Tex Mex Macaroni Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cook macaroni according to instructions on packaging, drain and set aside.
- In a pan, reheat the chili over medium-high heat until it is hot.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked macaroni and stir to combine.
- Pour in an oven safe dish, cover with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden.
- Enjoy with a side of green salad garnished with cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumbers.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.