• 1 pouch of Cool&Simple French fries with duck fat
• 1 pack of Cool&Simple confit beef cheek
• 200g aged cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 can of poutine sauce
• 2 tablespoons of fresh chives, chopped
· Preheat the oven to 400F.
· Reheat the confit beef cheek according to package instructions. Set aside.
· Bake fries according to package instructions.
· Reheat the poutine sauce over medium-high heat until it is boiling. Remove from heat and set aside.
· Shred the beef cheef with a fork.
· In shallow bowls, add fries and top with shredded beef cheek and cheese and cover with poutine sauce.
· Sprinkle with chives and enjoy!